1. Connect game controller to PlayStation 4 with the included USB cable.
2. Long press HOME button over 2 s. The LED indicator light will flash white to indicate paring state.
3. Wait for over 5 s, and LED indicator light will change color to indicate the successful connection.
Note: For initial use, you need to connect product to PS4 via a USB cable. Then you can choose wireless connection for next time use.
Wireless Connection: Short press HOME button and wait for 3-5 s. The LED indicator light will change color to indicate successful connection.
1. Turn on Bluetooth on Android device.
2. Press SHARE and HOME button simultaneously over 3 s, and the LED indicator light will flash white to indicate pairing state.
3. Select "PC263 Controller" in the Bluetooth list of Android device and click it to connect. The indicator light will stay on to indicate successful connection.
PC Connection: Connect product to PC with the included USB cable. The indicator light will turn from white to red to indicate successful connection.
Only support DirectInput mode.
Note: 1.Only action buttons and LB/RB buttons are support Turbo function.
2.A USB cable is needed in PC connection.
3.A USB cable is needed when you connect product to PS4 at the first time.
4.Read user manual carefully before using product.
Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
Size: Approx. 16. 5 x 10. 5 x 5. 5 cm/6. 5 x 4. 1 x 2. 2 in
Wireless Range: 8 m/26. 2 ft
Package Includes: 1 x Wireless PS4 Controller 1 x USB Cable 1 x User Manual